JV-10A/JV-30A/JV-50A Touch Screen Vickers Hardness Tester
JV-10D/JV-30D/JV-50D Touch Screen Automatic Turret Vickers Hardness Tester
- Friction-free spindle, force sensor loading, computer closed-loop control, high accuracy.
- Automatically complete loading-keeping-unloading, reliable operation.
- The indenter-objective lens can be switched freely, and the operation is convenient.
- 6-inch touch screen display or computer display, Chinese and English menus, rich menu content, with a super-domain warning system.
- It has two long focal length measuring objective lenses for observation and measurement and is convenient to use.
- It has an eyepiece and CCD universal interface and can be used for photographing and video recording.
- It has two channels for measuring and photographing or video recording and can be connected to a computer.
- Indentation value is automatically inputted through electronic micrometer eyepiece, and hardness value is automatically displayed.
- It has an automatic conversion with other hardness (HB, HR, HRN/T, etc.).
- It has an RS232 interface and the software can be updated and upgraded.
- LED light source provides green illumination to reduce visual fatigue and effectively protect vision.
- Ceramics, steel, nonferrous metals, nonmetallic materials.
- Carburizing layer, nitriding layer, electroplating layer, metal sheet.
- It is suitable for measuring the hardened layer and thin parts.
Main Technical Parameters
|● 10X Electronic Micrometer Eyepiece|
● Large Flat Test Bench 1
● Small Flat Test Bench 1
● Horizontal Foot Screw
● Power Cord 1
● Fuse 1
● Allen Wrench 8
● 10-12 Wrench 1
● Cross Screwdriver
● Hardness Block
● Spirit Bubble
● Cylindrical Test Bench
● Low Sheet Parts Test Bench
● X-Y Test Bench
● Flat Tongs
● Hardness Blocks of Various Specifications
|Test Force||kgf: 0.5, 1.0,|
|kgf: 1.0, 2.0, 2.5,3.0,|
|Turret Type||Manual: JV-10A，JV-30A，JV-50A|
|Magnification of Measurement System||100X (for measurement) 200X (for measurement)|
|Resolution and Accuracy of Measurement||Resolution：0.2μm （10X objective lens）0.1μm（20X objective lens）|
Accuracy is in line with GB/T4340.2
|Duration of Test Force||5-99 seconds (1-second increments)|
|Max Height of Specimen||220mm|
|Distance from Center of Indenter to Machine Wall||160mm|
|Output||Built-in Micro Printer, RS232 Serial Interface.|
|Weight||Net weight:38kg Gross weight:58kg|