JVK-1000A Digital Display Vickers & Knoop (Double Indenter) Hardness Tester
JVK-1000D Automatic Turret Digital Display Vickers & Knoop (Double Indenter) Hardness Tester
- Friction-free spindle, direct weight loading, high precision, stable performance.
- Automatically loading- keeping-unloading, and dynamically display various states.
- Intelligent adjusting structure of a pressure bar, the indenter-objective lens can be switched freely, and the operation is convenient.
- Color touch screen display, Chinese and English menus, rich menu content, with a super-domain warning system.
- High magnification, high resolution, high definition electronic measurement system, clear indentation.
- It has two long focal length measuring objective lenses for observation and measurement and is convenient to use.
- It has two channels for measuring and photographing or video recording and can be connected to a computer.
- Indentation value is automatically inputted through electronic micrometer eyepiece, and hardness value is automatically displayed.
- It has an automatic conversion with other hardness (HB, HR, HRN/T, etc.).
- It has an RS232 interface and the software can be updated and upgraded.
- LED light source provides green illumination to reduce visual fatigue and effectively protect vision.
- Ceramics, glass, gemstones, steel, non-ferrous metals, non-metallic materials.
- Thin plate, thin metal sheet, small specimen, chip pin.
- Carburizing layer, nitriding layer, electroplating layer, and other metal coatings.
- It is suitable for gradient measurement of hardened layer and ultra-thin parts.
Main Technical Parameters
|● 10X Electronic Micrometer Eyepiece
● X-Y Test Bench
● Flat Tongs 1
● Sheet Parts
Test Bench 1
● Weight 1
● Horizontal Foot Screw
● Power Cord 1
● Fuse 1
● Allen Wrench 8
● 10-12 Wrench 1
● Cross Screwdriver
● Hardness Block
● Spirit Bubble
● 2KG Weight
● Cylindrical Test Bench
● Hardness Blocks of Various Specifications
500，1000 (2000g optional)
|Magnification of Measurement System||100X (for observation) 200X (for measurement)|
|Resolution and Accuracy of Measurement||Resolution：0.0625μm
（Electronic Micrometer Eyepiece）
Accuracy is in line with GB/T4340.2
|Duration of Test Force||5-99 seconds (1-second increments)|
|Size and Stroke of X-Y Test Bench||100*100mm X-Direction
Stroke 25mm Y-Direction Stroke 25mm
|Max Height of Specimen||120mm|
|Distance from Center of Indenter to Machine Wall||120mm|
|Output||Built-in Micro Printer,
RS232 Serial Interface.
|Weight||Net weight:32kg Gross weight:50kg|