Digital Display Low Load Vickers Hardness Tester
Automatic Turret Digital Display Low Load Vickers Hardness Tester
- Friction-free spindle, weights direct loading, high accuracy, stable performance.
- Automatically complete loading-keeping-unloading, and dynamically display various states.
- The indenter-objective lens can be switched freely, and the operation is convenient.
- Chinese and English menus, large LCD screen, rich menu content, with a super-domain warning system.
- High magnification, high resolution, and high definition electronic measurement system with clear indentation.
- It has two long focal length measuring objective lenses for observation and measurement and is convenient to use.
- It has an eyepiece and CCD universal interface and can be used for photographing and video recording.
- Indentation value is automatically inputted through electronic micrometer eyepiece, and hardness value is automatically displayed.
- It has an automatic conversion with other hardness (HB, HR, HRN/T, etc.).
- It has an RS232 interface and the software can be updated and upgraded.
- LED light source provides green illumination to reduce visual fatigue and effectively protect vision.
- Ceramics, glass, gemstones, steel, non-ferrous metals, non-metallic materials.
- Thin plate, thin metal sheet, small specimen, chip pin.
- Carburizing layer, nitriding layer, electroplating layer, and another metal coating.
- It is suitable for gradient measurement of hardened layer and ultra-thin parts.
Main Technical Parameters
|● 10X Electronic Micrometer Eyepiece|
● X-Y Test Bench
● Flat Tongs 1
● Weight 1
● Horizontal Foot Screw
● Power Cord 1
● Fuse 1
● Allen Wrench 8
● 10-12 Wrench 1
● Cross Screwdriver
● Hardness Block
● Spirit Bubble
● 2KG Weight
● Knoop Indenter
● Cylindrical Test Bench
● Sheet Parts Test Bench
● Hardness Blocks of Various Specifications
|Test Force||kgf: 0.2，0.5，1.0，2.0，3.0，5.0|
|Magnification of Measurement System||100X (for observation) 200X (for measurement)|
|Resolution and Accuracy of Measurement||Resolution：0.1μm（Electronic Micrometer Eyepiece） Accuracy is in line with GB/T4340.2|
|Duration of Test Force||5-99 seconds (1-second increments)|
|Size and Stroke of X-Y Test Bench||100*100mm X-Direction Stroke 25mm Y-Direction Stroke 25mm|
|Max Height of Specimen||120mm|
|Distance from Center of Indenter to Machine Wall||120mm|
|Output||Built-in Micro Printer, RS232 Serial Interface.|
|Weight||Net weight:33kg Gross weight:50kg|