Digital Display Microhardness Tester
Automatic Turret Digital Display Microhardness Tester
Digital Display Vickers & Knoop（Double Indenter） Hardness Tester
Automatic Turret Digital Display Vickers & Knoop（Double Indenter） Hardness Tester
- Friction-free spindle, weights direct loading, high accuracy.
- Automatic loading-keeping -unloading, reliable operation.
- The indenter-objective lens can be switched freely, and the operation is convenient.
- The small LCD screen, high magnification, and high definition measurement system, clear indentation.
- It has two measuring objective lenses for observation and measurement and is convenient to use.
- It has two channels for measurement and photographing or video recording, and can be connected to a computer.
- Indentation value is automatically inputted through electronic micrometer eyepiece, and hardness value is automatically displayed.
- It has an automatic conversion with other hardness (HB, HR, HRN/T, etc.).
- It has an RS232 interface and the software can be updated and upgraded.
- LED light source provides green illumination to reduce visual fatigue and effectively protect vision.
- The double indenters type avoids the trouble caused by changing the indenter and realizes the dual use of the machine.
- Ceramics, glass, gemstones, steel, non-ferrous metals, non-metallic materials.
- Thin plate, thin metal sheet, small specimen, chip pin.
- Carburizing layer, nitriding layer, electroplating layer, and another metal coating.
- It is suitable for gradient measurement of hardened layer and ultra-thin parts.
Main Technical Parameters
|● 10X Electronic Micrometer Eyepiece
● X-Y Test Bench
● Flat Tongs 1
● Sheet Parts Test Bench 1
● Weight 1
● Horizontal Foot Screw
● Power Cord 1
● Fuse 1
● Allen Wrench 8
● 10-12 Wrench 1
● Cross Screwdriver
● Hardness Block
● Spirit Bubble
● 2KG Weight
● Knoop Indenter
● Cylindrical Test Bench
● Micro Printer
● Hardness Blocks of Various Specifications
|Test Force||gf:10，25，50，100，200，300，500，1000 (2000g Optional)
|Magnification of Measurement System||100 times (for observation) 400 times (for measurement)||400 times (for measurement)|
|Resolution and Accuracy of Measurement||Resolution：0.0625μm（Electronic Micrometer Eyepiece）Accuracy is in line with GB/T4340.2|
|Duration of Test Force||5-99 seconds (1-second increments)|
|Size and Stroke of X-Y Test Bench||100*100mm X-Direction Stroke 25mm Y-Direction Stroke 25mm|
|Max Height of Specimen||120mm|
|Distance from Center of Indenter to Machine Wall||120mm|
|Output||Preinstall micro printer. The printer can be equipped with RS232 serial interface.|
|Weight||Net weight:32kg, Gross weight:50kg|