Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester (The First Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester in China)
- The star-shaped digital tube displays hardness scale, keep the loading time and measuring times.
- Automatic loading and unloading of load, simple operation, a high degree of automation.
- Hardness automatic display, high accuracy, small indication resolution, no artificial operation error.
- It has a built-in micro printer, which can print average hardness, maximum and minimum hardness, and its hardness has discreteness.
- The RS232 interface can be connected with computer to save massive data and hardness analysis.
- Rockwell: It is used to measure Rockwell hardness of ferrous, nonferrous metals and nonmetallic materials. It is suitable for measuring Rockwell hardness of heat treatment materials such as quenching and modulation.
Main Technical Parameters
|l Large Flat Test Bench 1
l Small Flat Test Bench 1
l V-type Test Bench 1
l Hardness Block 3
l Foot Screw 4
l Power Cord 1
l Diamond Indenter 1
l Φ1.588 Ball Indenter1
l Φ10mm Miniature
Flat Test Bench
l Φ10mm Miniature
V-type Test Bench
l Rockwell Hardness
l Hardness Blocks
of Other Specifications
|Scale of Hardness||A, B, C,|
|Test Force||kfg: 60， 100，150
|Indication Accuracy||It conforms to GB/T 230.2 IS0 6508|
|LCD Display Content||Hardness Value, Rockwell Scale, Total Test Force, Load Retention Time, Measurement Times|
|Duration of Test Force||Adjustable in 1-99 seconds|
|Maximum Height of Specimen||195mm|
|Distance from Center of Indenter to Machine Wall||140mm|
|RS232 Interface||It is connected with the computer through the applicable software (optional).|
|External Dimensions||Length* Width * Height 463*175*660mm|
|Weight||Net weight :74kg, Gross weight :90kg|