Deal: Full-Automatic Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester 50~115HRR
Get A Free Quote
Full-automatic Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester
Full-automatic Digital Display Surface Rockwell Hardness Tester
Full-automatic End-quenched Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester (including X-axis Moving Tester)
- Large screen LCD digital display with rich menu contents and complete functions.
- Full-automatic one-button operation, automatic lifting of the lead screw, automatic loading and unloading of load, simple operation.
- Automatic display hardness, high accuracy, small indication resolution, no artificial operation error.
- It can automatically identify the minimum thickness and hyper-warning of the specimen.
- It has a built-in micro printer, which can print average hardness, maximum and minimum hardness, and its hardness has discreteness.
- It has an automatic conversion with other hardness. (HB, HV, etc.)
- R(M)-150ZXis equipped with electric mobile test bench and professional software, so it has automatic multipoint testing (end quenching).
- It has two national intellectual property rights.
- Rockwell: It is used to measure Rockwell hardness of ferrous, nonferrous metals and nonmetallic materials. It is suitable for measuring Rockwell hardness of heat treatment materials such as quenching and modulation.
- Surface Rockwell: It is used to measure the surface Rockwell hardness of the ferrous metal, alloy steel, hard alloy, and metal after surface treatment (carburizing, nitriding and electroplating).
Main Technical Parameters
|R(M)-150Z1||R(M )-150ZX||R(M)-45Z1||Standard Configuration|
l Large Flat Test Bench 1
l Small Flat Test Bench 1
l V-type Test Bench 1
l Hardness Block 3
l Foot Screw 4
l Power Cord 1
l RS232 Control Line 1
l Diamond Indenter 1
l Φ1.588 Ball Indenter1
l X-axis Electric Mobile
Test Bench 1
l Control Box 1
l Special Fixture 1
l Φ10mm Miniature
Flat Test Bench
l Φ10mm Miniature
V-type Test Bench
l Hardness Blocks
of other Specifications
l Φ3.175 Ball Indenter
l Φ6.35 Ball Indenter
l Φ12.7 Ball Indenter
|Scale of Hardness||A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, L, M, R||N，T|
|Test Force||kfg: 60， 100，150|
|Indication Accuracy||It conforms to GB/T 230.2 IS0 6508|
|LCD Display Content||Hardness Value, Rockwell Scale, Total Test Force, Load Retention Time, Site Temperature, Upper and Lower Limit Values, Measurement Times, Average Value, Minimum Thickness of Test Piece|
|Duration of Test Force||Adjustable in 1-99 seconds|
|Maximum Height of Specimen||195mm||150mm||195mm|
|Distance from Center of Indenter to Machine Wall||140mm|
|Rockwell Hardness Software||It is connected with the computer, stores measurement data and establishes measurement data document through RS232 interface|
|External Dimensions||Length* Width * Height 463*175*660mm|
|Weight||Net weight :74kg, Gross weight :90kg||Net weight :69kg, Gross weight :85kg|