R(D)-150AG High Stroke Rockwell Hardness Tester
R(D)-150DG High Stroke Electric Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Direct reading of dial hardness value.
- The R(D)-150DG type is automatic loading and unloading-keeping-unloading, with simple operation and no artificial operation error.
- The R (D) – 150AG is a manual loading and unloading load, its operation without power supply support.
- Stable performance, simple operation, convenient use, economical and practical.
- Optimized design of a mechanical structure, linear small circular arc appearance.
- Strong structure, good rigidity, reliability, durability, and high-test efficiency.
- It can be equipped with pressure head expansion hardness gauge.
- It can test large workpieces.
- Rockwell: It is used to measure Rockwell hardness of ferrous, nonferrous metals and nonmetallic materials. It is suitable for measuring Rockwell hardness of heat treatment materials such as quenching and modulation.
- Surface Rockwell: It is used to measure the surface Rockwell hardness of the ferrous metal, alloy steel, hard alloy, and metal after surface treatment (carburizing, nitriding and electroplating).
Main Technical Parameters
|l Large Flat Test Bench 1
l Small Flat Test Bench 1
l V-type Test Bench 1
l Hardness Block 3
l Power Cord 1
l Diamond Indenter 1
l Φ1.588 Ball
l Φ10mm Miniature
Flat Test Bench
l Φ10mm Miniature
V-type Test Bench
l Hardness Blocks
of Other Specifications
|Scale of Hardness||A, B, C (D, E, F, G, H, K)|
|Test Force||kfg: 60， 100，150
|Loading Mode||Manual Loading||Electric Loading|
|Indication Accuracy||It conforms to GB/T 230.2 IS0 6508|
|Duration of Test Force||Arbitrary Adjustment||Adjustable in 1-99 seconds|
|Maximum Height of Specimen||400mm|
|Distance from Center of Indenter to Machine Wall||140mm|
|Voltage Supply||No Power Supply||220V/50-60HZ|
|External Dimensions||Length* Width * Height 840*465*180mm|
|Weight||Net weight：90kg, Gross weight：107kg|