This machine adopts all-digital intelligent technology. It is the latest generation (fourth generation) microhardness tester in China.
It has many national intellectual property rights and microhardness tester software copyright. The method of using a microscope as a measuring means for the existing microhardness tester in China is completely solved.
The stimulation and visual fatigue of human eyes caused by the strong light source of the microscope are avoided, and the eyesight of test personnel is effectively protected.
It is a great revolution of Vickers hardness tester in China.
- Integrated design of hardness tester and computer. The hardness tester is equipped with WINDOWS XP operating system and has all the functions of a computer. It can test the hardness of Vickers HV and Knoop HK.
- It has four USB interfaces, four RS232 interfaces, and a network interface, with a built-in micro printer.
- It can be externally connected with any specification of the display, audio, and other output equipment.
- It can wirelessly transmit test reports, test data, and pictures.
- The test force is automatically selected and switched without manual change.
- It has a built-in CCD image acquisition system. The data can be displayed on the screen, and the hardness value can be read directly with a click of the mouse.
- The pressure head and objective lens are automatically recognized and switched to avoid the damage to the machine caused by the wrong operation of the operator.
- Automatic loading, keeping, and unloading. It can be connected to an electric X-Y sample table (optional).
- It is suitable for small parts, thin plates, metal foils, high-quality wires, thin hardened layers, and electroplated layers.
- It can be used to test nonmetallic materials such as glass, jewelry, and ceramics that cannot be tested by the Rockwell test.
- In particular, it can follow the structure of metal and test the internal hardness of materials such as induction hardening or carburization.
Main Technical Parameters
|● X-Y Test Bench|
● Flat Tongs 1
● Sheet Parts Test Bench 1
● Cylindrical Test Bench 1
● Horizontal Foot Screw
● Hardness Block
● Spirit Bubble
● Driver Disk 1
● 2KG Weight
● Knoop Indenter
● 19-inch Display
● Fashion Small Audio
● Hardness Blocks of Various Specifications
● Other Computer Peripherals
300，500，1000 (2000g optional)
|Turret and Test Force Transformation||Automatic turret,|
automatic switching of test force
|Total Magnification||200×（for observation），|
|Effective Measurement Range of Indentation||110*73μm（40X objective lens）|
|Image Reading Resolution||Resolution：0.09μm（40X objective lens）|
Accuracy is in line with GB/T4340.2
|Duration of Test Force||1-99 seconds (1-second increments)|
|Computer System||CPU D525 1.80GHZ, RAM 2GB hard disk (solid state), 7.5GB Camera (Digital)|
|Size and Stroke of X-Y Test Bench||100*100mm X-Direction Stroke 25mm|
Y-Direction Stroke 25mm
|Maximum Size of Specimen||Max Height of Specimen 100mm,|
Distance from Center of Indenter to
Machine Wall 110mm
|Voltage and Power||Voltage 220V/50-60HZ Power|
Consumption of the Whole Machine：≤35W
|External Dimensions and Weight||External Dimensions 390×240×50mm, Weight：Net weight:35kg Gross weight:53kg|