This machine is a kind of hardness tester which can quickly detect aluminum alloy profiles, pipes, sheets, aluminum workpieces, and other soft metals on site.
It also replaces the existing W-20, W-20a, W-20b in the market. One machine, three functions.
- Easy to use, fast detection, direct reading, high efficiency, operation skills have no influence on reading.
- Aluminum alloy body, small volume, lightweight, single-handed operation, easy to carry.
- It is especially suitable for rapid detection of finished products on production site, sales site or construction site.
- It has a wide application range and can be used for testing aluminum alloy profiles, pipes, plates, aluminum workpieces and so on.
- Webster hardness can be converted into Vickers hardness, Rockwell hardness, and Brinell hardness.
- Aluminum alloy profiles, pipes, sheets, aluminum workpieces and copper, brass and other soft metals.
- It is widely applicable to quality monitoring in the production site and has strong adaptability in a working environment.
Main Technical Parameters
Measurement Range of Hardness：0~20HW (Equivalent to 20~110HRE,58~131HV)
Indication Error： 0.5HW(5~17HW)
Testing Material Thickness: 0.4~13mm aluminum plate or profile
The thickness of Detection Tube Wall: 0.4~6mm (inner hole is larger than 24mm); 7~13mm (inner hole is more than 10mm)
Weight: Gross weight 1.55kg, Net weight 0.47kg
Main engine, Webster hardness block, spare pin, correction wrench, small screwdriver, instrument container.
Indenter, Webster hardness tester, windowpane.